Three Different Things

Assalamualaikum,
While waiting for the next paper, i suddenly think about these think;L.O.V.E.
I thought that i'm in love with someone.But then, i change it to ---> L.I.K.E.
A few days later, i think that maybe it's not about like o love.Maybe it just some kind of feeling that name as A.D.M.I.R.E.

So,i decide to take a look for the meanings of these three word in my dictionary.*Berhabuk kamus tu setelah lama tak bukak.*

ADIMRE :: To respect for what they have done/To look at something and think that it is attractive and impresive.

LIKE :: *noun The think that you like.To find something pleasent or attractive

LOVE :: A feeling of affection for somebody that you are sexually attracted to.
"Psychologists say a crush only lasts for 4 months - when feelings last longer, you are considered to be "in love.""
So, i can conclude that,my feeling now is admire and like.I'm not in love.Maybe someday the feeling would change to others.

Done.
*first time post entry in english*>.<

1 comment:

Nurfarahana A.Aziz said...

alamak maknanya kita dah in love la ni..hadoi ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...